Pre-orders Terms and Conditions
- Please note that we require 100% non-refundable (with exception for undelivered products) pre-payment when placing pre-orders. Pre-orders have a price & first stock guarantee.
- Dates are subject to change w/o notice by publishers and distributors. Our estimates are based on the supply chain information provided to us and may or may not reflect exact delivery dates. Delays are common in the board games publishing and less common or rare for MTG products. We do not guarantee day one releases due to the variability in the suppliers delivery times and pricing, but we try to get first stock deliveries from every major product release.
- Any negative price differences (products street price being lower than the pre-order price) will be refunded in the form of store reward points and available for your next order. Positive price differences (products being more expensive than during the pre-order) would only require additional payment when there is an official change in the suggested retail price on publisher level. Based on our experience, this has happened with less than 1% of all games releases.
Armor piercing rounds sizzle through raw flesh as plasma beams sear swollen retinas. Acrid smoke chokes down your throat before you realize what’s burning is you. Chemical attacks melt your armor, simmer your eyeballs, and fuse your helmet to your skull, while bioweapons turn your insides out and pulp you into a quivering mound of black jelly.
Welcome to war on the razor edge of space, marine—where nukes are yesterday’s news, pulse rounds are cheap and a human life is only worth its weight in stock options. It’s a living hell—but none of that’s as bad as the flashes of gnashing metal teeth that terrorize you every time you try to close your eyes—like some monster just split your head open and crawled inside your dreams.
Sometimes you’ve gotta wonder what the hell it’s all for.
But no one pays you to ask why, only to follow orders. You’re just a grunt—no offense. So lock and load your pulse rifle, marine—you’ve got a job to do. Protect and serve the citizens and colonies of the Outer Rim colonies—no matter what the cost.
ALIEN RPG: Colonial Marines Operations Manual is a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska and Paul Elliott. It gives you all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines. Contents:
- History & Organization – the inside story of the illustrious Colonial Marine Corps.
- Creating Marines – expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds.
- Weapons & Vehicles – an extensive chapter with new gear, gloriously illustrated.
- The Frontier War – the framework and backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign.
- Factions on the Frontier – the powers that be and their dark agendas.
- Marine Missions – six thrilling missions for your Marines, playable in any order.
- The Endgame – the showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed.
Няма оставени мнения