I can’t lie to you about your chances, but … you have my sympathies.”
This great-value bundle contains:
- The ALIEN RPG core book in Standard Edition
- Two sets of custom dice (10 Base Dice and 10 Stress Dice)
- GM Screen
- Deck of 50 custom cards (for initiative, weapons, and NPCs)
- Maps & Markers Pack
You save 440 SEK compared to buying everything individually!
NOTE: This is a pre-order. The printed products will be shipped to you in December of 2019 – but you don't need to wait to play! Within a few days of your pre-order purchase, you will receive a download link via DrivethruRPG to a 168-page Cinematic Starter Kit PDF. It includes rules for skills, combat and panic, five pre-generated player characters and the complete full-length Cinematic scenario Chariot of the Gods written by Alien RPG setting writer and sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska.
Space is vast, dark, and not your friend. Gamma rays and neutrino bursts erupt from dying stars to cook you alive, black holes tear you apart, and the void itself boils your blood and seizes your brain. Try to scream and no one can hear you—hold your breath and you rupture your lungs. Space isn’t as empty as you’d think, either—its frontiers are ever expanding. Rival governments wage a cold war of aggression while greedy corporations vie for valuable resources. Colonists reach for the stars and gamble with their lives—each new world tamed is either feast or famine. And there are things lurking in the shadows of every asteroid—things strange and different and deadly.
This is the official ALIEN tabletop roleplaying game—a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines serve host to newborn ghoulish creatures. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable.
Stay alive if you can.
The ALIEN tabletop roleplaying game will be a beautifully illustrated full-color hardcover book of approximately 300 pages, both presenting the world of ALIEN in the year 2183 and a fast and effective ruleset designed specifically to enhance the ALIEN experience. The game supports two distinct game modes:
- Cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. You are not all expected to survive. The core rulebook contains one complete Cinematic scenario.
- Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, sandbox style. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, colonies, missions, encounters, and NPCs for your campaign.
The rules of the game are based on the acclaimed Year Zero Engine, used in award-winning games such as Tales from the Loop and Mutant: Year Zero, but adapted and further developed to fully support and enhance the core themes of ALIEN: horror and action in the cold darkness of space.
A PDF of the core rulebook is included.
To learn more about the game and to get insight into the development process, go to alien-rpg. com and sign up to the newsletter!
Няма оставени мнения