In the Cyclades archipelago, tension has reached a boiling point. The conflict is now focused mainly on two large neighboring islands. With the help of the Gods, there are now 6 great cities of ancient Greece fighting for supremacy. Now, more than ever, the war is raging. And on top of all that, Kronos decided to join the party, and with him comes a horde of Titans, ready to anihilate everything in their path…
The Titans expansion allows for up to 6 players, and offers 2 game modes:
- From 3 to 5: competitive game. « Everyone for himself » just like in the base game.
- The goal is still to have two Metropolises at the end of a cycle.
- With 4 or 6 players: team-play (with teams of two) – The goal of each team is to have three metropolises at the end of a cycle.
- With 4 players, one can decide to play either competitive OR in teams.
- With 6 players, the team-play is MANDATORY.
On this expansion
- 1 new double-sided game board (3/4 players and 5/6 players).
- 1 new Offerings board
- 1 large God tile: Kronos
- 5 Divine Artifact figurines + 5 corresponding cards
- 5 Special Metropolis cards tiles + 5 corresponding cards
- 7 prosperity markers
- 1 rulebook
Components for a 6th player 2 offering tokens
- 8 Fleets
- 6 territory markers
- 8 troops
- 1 screen
- 3 Titans
- For each of the other 5 colors ::
- 3 territory markers
- 3 Titans