Третото издание на Lost Legacy може да се играе самостоятелно или да се обединява с някоя от предишните игри, като оставите само една Lost Legacy карта. Новото издание на практика обединява две издания в едно.
In the distant past, a starship from a faraway world appeared in the sky. Damaged in battle, the craft broke apart and traced lines of fire across the horizon. These falling stars crashed to the surface, and in the ages to come, became enshrined in legends as the Lost Legacy. Discover where the Lost Legacy can be found and win the game!
Lost Legacy: Second Chronicle contains two sets of game cards: Vorpal Sword and Whitegold Spire. Each set can be played independently or mixed together with other sets to create a unique custom set.
As for how to play, Lost Legacy is a game of risk, deduction, and luck for 2–4 players. You start the game with one card in hand from a deck of sixteen cards. On a turn, you do the following:
- Draw: Draw the top card from the deck and add it to your hand.
- Play: Choose one of the two cards in hand to play and place it face up in front of you.
- Effect: Carry out the played card's effect, after which the card is considered as discarded.
- End: Throughout gameplay you're trying to eliminate other players or uncover the location of the "Lost Legacy" card; this card might also be in the "Ruins", a location that holds one card at the start of the game and possibly acquires more cards during play. When someone discovers the Lost Legacy, the game ends, everyone tallies the value of the cards they've played and the card left in hand, and whoever has the highest total wins.
By combining different Lost Legacy sets (while keeping only a single Lost Legacy card in play), up to six players can compete at the same time.
- 16 game cards (for the Vorpal Sword set)
- 16 game cards (for the Whitegold Spire set)
- 4 reference cards
- 13 victory point tokens
Ревюта и мнения
Няма оставени мнения