Mission: Red Planet is a steampunk-themed board game of planetary exploration designed by Bruno Cathala and Bruno Faidutti. As the leaders of ruthless Victorian-era mining corporations, two to six players compete to harvest the priceless mineral ores and ice found on the planet Mars. Players collect points for the resources they amass and the secret missions they complete. The player with the most points wins!
A team of nine canny characters guides your corporation’s astronauts on their expedition. Each round you play a single character in order to send your astronauts into space, make secret discoveries about the zones you occupy, or sabotage other corporations. You’ll need to develop a clever plan, keep an eye on your competitors, and even use a few dirty tricks to win the race for the red planet’s riches in this fast-paced, hotly competitive game!
Mission: Red Planet contains:
- One rulebook
- One Game Board of Mars, one Moon of Phobos, and one Lost in Space Memorial
- One Launchpad and one Round Tracker
- 132 sculpted plastic Astronauts
- 36 Ship Cards and 54 Character Cards
- 30 Event Cards and one Global Mission
- Over 150 Resource, Point and Destination Tokens