Pre-orders Terms and Conditions
- Please note that we require 100% non-refundable* pre-payment when placing pre-orders. Pre-orders have a price & first stock guarantee.
*(with exception for undelivered products, in which case you will receive the same amount in bonus points which you can spend on the website)
- Dates are subject to change w/o notice by publishers and distributors. Our estimates are based on the supply chain information provided to us and may or may not reflect exact delivery dates. Delays are common in the board games publishing and less common or rare for MTG products. We do not guarantee day one releases due to the variability in the suppliers delivery times and pricing, but we try to get first stock deliveries from every major product release.
- Any negative price differences (products street price being lower than the pre-order price) will be refunded in the form of store reward points and available for your next order. Positive price differences (products being more expensive than during the pre-order) would only require additional payment when there is an official change in the suggested retail price on publisher level. Based on our experience, this has happened with less than 1% of all games releases.
The March of the Machine Draft Booster Box contains 36 March of the Machine Draft Boosters. Each Draft Booster contains 15 cards and 1 token/ad card or Helper card, including 1–2 card(s) of rarity Rare or higher and 3–5 Uncommon, 8–9 Common, and 1 Land cards. Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Planeswalker in <1% of boosters. Traditional Foil of any rarity replaces a Common in 33% of boosters.
36 March of the Machine MTG Draft Boosters—the best boosters for drafting March of the Machine
- 15 Magic cards per booster
- 1–2 cards of rarity Rare or higher in every pack
- 1 Traditional Foil card in 33% of packs
- Battle the Machine Legion as Phyrexians invade planes across the Multiverse
Бордова игра от:
Wizards of the Coast
Няма оставени мнения