Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
BoardGames.BG Shop sells standard English editions of the games offered, except if noted otherwise in the product title.
We are not a b2b store. In case you'd require a company invoice, please contact us so we can send you a proforma or invoice and provide payment details. Otherwise purchases are considered to be placed by end users (consumers) and we would not be obliged to provide company invoice(s).
Payment Terms of Delivery
You can find detailed payment and delivery terms at the " Payment & Delivery ".
The price reductions you may see in the online store, except for the "Discounts" category products, reflect the difference between the publisher's recommended prices and our sales prices and no are an expression of promotional reductions. Total reductions during promotions are reflected in the promotion description and are reflected in the price in advance (except in the case of code promotions, etc.), showing the difference between the sale price and the promotional price, and appear in a separate category "Promotions ".
Information on exercising the right of withdrawal (claim) for distance orders
According to the LPP, you have the right to cancel a remote purchase (online order) and return the purchased products within 14 days. If you would like to return a product, contact us via the contact form to clarify the easiest method for you for his return. You can download the online purchase cancellation form here.
Unless specified we expressly sell original English versions of the games, the nature of which requires a knowledge of English. For understandable reasons, we do not provide detailed game directions other than those included in the games.
You can return ordered online products within 14 days to the store address and refund your order using the payment method used (or by bank transfer in the case of postal payment) the following conditions:
• This condition applies only to online orders delivered by courier. We do not offer return of goods purchased and received on the spot;
• In case of claims for full refund, the goods must be in undisturbed packaging, including protective wrap; (see § 1г. from Bulgarian CPL and Recital 47, DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT)
• Claims for the return of unwrapped and/or already used products will not be respected for hygienic reasons on the grounds of Art. 57 (5) of the LPP and due to the global pandemic;
• We do not accept claims for disposable products and packages with random content that could be a reason for refusal after printing;
• Return of goods is at the expense of the user , by means of transportation convenient for him and this consent shall be considered a notification under Art. 55 (2) of the LPP;
• Return must be made within 14 days of the decision to cancel the contract for which we have been notified;
• We will only refund the delivery if you have selected the cheapest available method of delivery "economical delivery by postal service" (Article 54 (4) of the Law on Public Procurement);
• In any case, please contact us via email format before returning products to clarify the details of their return. We do not accept cash and other items without knowing their nature.
In the "Pre-order" category you can order board games and other products that are not yet available on the market. We strive to set relatively accurate delivery dates, but they depend on the publishers of the games and unpredictable delivery delays are possible.
- It is recommended not to mix orders of available products from other categories and prepaid products! Otherwise, you can pay a higher or additional delivery price and / or receive bonus points for your order only upon arrival of pre-ordered products.
- Pre-ordered products are not yet available in stock. If the store shows that a product is out of stock, it means that the quantities we have managed to guarantee from the respective product have already been distributed. We may have more stock available when the product hits the market.
- The dates listed on the page of each product are indicative, depend on the publisher and distribution, are set when entering the game in our catalog and we do not guarantee compliance.
- Pre-orders are obligatory contracts and can only be cancelled in the 14-day period after the purchase and payment. Afterwards they are final and cannot be canceled. We are not responcible for any publisher's or distribution delays, but we will refund you in case we cannto deliver a pre-ordered product due to our fault.
Product Return Address:
- Inistrad Ltd, +359897606919, Sofia 1421, 75 Krum Popov Str., Bulgaria (BoardGamesBG partner)