Emergency Broadcast turns players into first responders trying to deal with a dangerous flood. Each player has their own rescue objectives, playing tiles to secure the resources they will need. But each round the flood waters rise, washing away resources and making it harder to complete objectives.
- COMPLETE YOUR MISSIONS: Act as a first responder as you save the residents of your community from rising floodwaters in this tile-laying game.
- HOW TO PLAY: Complete your individual rescue objectives by strategically laying tiles to secure the resources your community needs. Score the most points before floodwaters rise and overwhelm the city.
- WIN: Earn points by completing your rescue objectives over three rounds to win!
- BEWARE THE RISING FLOODWATERS: Every round, floodwaters rise, leaving less space available to lay tiles and making it more difficult to complete your rescue objectives.
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Outwit your opponents by laying tiles strategically to get ahead and thwart their rescue missions.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Family or Adults: 2-4 players, Plays in 30 minutes, Ages 13+
Настолна игра за:
Дължина на играта:
Настолна игра за възраст:
Ревюта и мнения
Няма оставени мнения